Trailblazer™ Air Cooled Scroll Chiller
Changing the way you think about air cooled chillers
Daikin Trailblazer air cooled scroll chillers are designed to deliver low installed cost and long-life performance in demanding environments meeting your expectations for high operating efficiency. When you combine those factors with notably easier maintenance, Trailblazer redefines your perspective and leads you to the industry's leading chillers for small to mid-sized buildings.
Where outages are not an option and in larger buildings, like data centers, schools and hospitals, Trailblazer's new 190 to 240 ton models deliver mission-critical reliability. With features typically found on more expensive chillers and the lowest cost of ownership, a Daikin air cooled scroll chiller is the natural choice for your next HVAC project.
- Reliable - Trailblazer is built on the solid foundation of reliability and robust design of Daikin's AGZ chiller product.
- Efficient - Exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1 2013 & FEMP 2012 standards.
- Quiet - Sound pressure ratings as low as 60 dBA, without any optional acoustic treatment.
- Low cost of ownership - Trailblazer's low installed cost, combined with high operating efficiency and ease of maintenance provide the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Ideal for retrofit - Compact unit footprint can save installation space & costs.
- Mission critical applications - Trailblazer was designed to handle the demanding requirements of data centers and hospitals. The RapidRestore™ feature along with the high evaporator leaving water temperature capability (65˚F) makes Trailblazer the ideal choice.
- Responsible refrigerants - The Trailblazer chillers use R-410A, which has no ozone depletion potential and no phaseout schedule .
- Easy to integrate - Our Open Choices™ feature allows the unit controls to easily integrate with your choice of building automation system using LonTalk®, BACnet® or Modbus® open protocols.
- LEED® points - All dual circuit models qualify for LEED EAC - 4 for Enhanced Refrigerant Management worth 2 points.
Ideal for a variety of applications
Trailblazer chillers utilize environmentally responsible R-410A refrigerant and meet the performance requirements of ASHRAE 90.1 2013 and FEMP 2012 Standards for efficiency. Excellent part-load performance is achieved with four or six scroll compressors. High overall efficiency = lower annual energy costs.
Ready when you are
Low installed cost
High ambient kit, for operation from 105 to 125 ºF (40 to 52 ºC)
Low ambient kit, down to -10 ºF (-23 ºC)
Condenser coil options for enhanced durability in seacoast environments: copper fins or Electrofin™ and Blackfin™ coatings
Ice storage capability to reduce operating costs
Hot gas bypass for low load operation, down to 10%
Fan VFD control for enhanced part load efficiency
Compressor sound reduction package for ultra sound-sensitive projects
Hydronic pump packages for reduced installation costs and time
Remote evaporator for keeping all chilled water piping within the building
Phase voltage monitor senses and avoids undesirable electrical conditions
|Model AGZ||Capacity (Tons@AHRI)||Full Load (EER)||IPLV (EER)||Dimensions (LxWxH)||Refrigerant Circuits||MCA / RFS1@ 208v||MCA / RFS1@ 460v|
|30||28.1||10.2||15.1||95 x 88 x 101||2||149/175||74/80|
|35||34.9||10.2||15.4||95 x 88 x 101||2||163/175||77/90|
|40||39.2||11.4||16.5||95 x 88 x 101||2||168/200||80/90|
|45||42.6||11.0||16.4||95 x 88 x 101||2||228/250||90/100|
|50||48.3||10.6||16.0||95 x 88 x 101||2||241/250||109/125|
|55||51.8||10.4||15.9||95 x 88 x 101||2||251/300||118/125|
|60||57.0||10.5||15.8||95 x 88 x 101||2||260/300||126/150|
|65||58.7||10.6||15.8||95 x 88 x 101||2||268/300||129/150|
|70||65.1||10.1||15.8||95 x 88 x 101||2||306/350||138/150|
|75||72.9||10.9||15.8||147 x 88 x 99||2||338/400||149/175|
|80||77.2||10.8||15.8||147 x 88 x 99||2||355/400||153/175|
|90||84.4||10.5||15.7||147 x 88 x 99||2||384/450||168/200|
|100||97.9||10.2||15.4||147 x 88 x 99||2||442/500||203/250|
|110||107.3||10.4||15.5||192 x 88 x 99||2||490/600||227/250|
|120||118.8||10.2||15.4||192 x 88 x 99||2||534/600||261/300|
|130||125.7||10.1||15.4||192 x 88 x 99||2||569/700||284/350|
|140||138.9||10.6||15.7||237 x 88 x 99||2||612/700||309/350|
|150||146.2||10.6||15.6||237 x 88 x 99||2||640/700||328/400|
|160||154.5||10.4||15.6||237 x 88 x 99||2||688/800||316/350|
|170||165.1||10.1||15.7||237 x 88 x 99||2||734/800||355/400|
|180||175.8||9.7||16.1||237 x 88 x 99||2||875/1000||394/450|
|1. Minimum circuit amps and recommended fuse size based on copper conductor.|